Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday at Red Square





Today we got up and went with Ana to have another tour in Red Square with Alyssa. The other couple and their son also joined us. The kids love to copy each other, so the ride in their strollers and on the subway went pretty smooth!!
We took a few pictures, but Alyssa had fell asleep on the subway going to Red Square. I will have to post more pictures when we get home. Unfortunately I cannot upload any in the business center either. Their computers do not accept my memory stick. Kind out of date I guess!!!
We will be going to the US Embassy tomorrow to take care of some more paperwork. We are getting very excited about coming home. Alyssa finally slept through the night last night in the crib. She is soooo funny. We love to hear her laugh!!!
Please keep watching our posts. We have alot of good pictures, and as soon as I can, I will put them on here!!!
Thanks for checking in on us....
Love,
Julie, Wade & Alyssa

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi! I was very happy to hear that Alyssa slept through the night. I have been praying for things to go as smoothly as possible until Alyssa can adjust to everything. Love you and miss you! I can't wait to see you Thursday!!! Love, Lori